Former Undergraduate Student
If you have been previously enrolled at the University of St. Thomas and have taken one or more terms off, you should do the following:
- Call Academic Counseling to set-up an appointment to discuss courses you have remaining, and to complete the forms listed below.
- If the student has attended any other institution(s) during the period of time they were absent from St. Thomas, transcript(s) from each of the other institutions must be submitted for evaluation, as well as the Dean of Students form from the last institution attended, prior to formal re-admittance and registration.
- Students will be directed to the Office of Student Data & Registrar with the updated forms, signed by an Academic Counselor and will update the information and then register the student if necessary.
NOTE: Effective for the 2019-2020 academic year (beginning with fall 2019), all re-admitted students will be charged banded tuition rates. More information regarding tuition and fees for the current and upcoming academic year are available on the Business Office Website.
Standard Forms Below
Click here to view available classes.
- Click on undergraduate subject areas (all) link
- Click on the subject and then click on the view selections button
- Related links can be found on the right hand side of the screen
Undergraduate Academic Catalog
Click here to view the undergraduate academic catalog
ID Card Office
Once you are registered for class(es) you may obtain a free picture identification card at the card office (651-962-6069), Room 101 of Murray-Herrick Campus Center (#6 on UST map). You will need an ID card when you purchase a parking permit, when checking out materials from the library, and for using the athletic facilities.