Former Undergraduate Student
Registrar's Office Contact Information
Office of Student Data & Registrar
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
If you have been previously enrolled at the University of St. Thomas and have taken one or more terms off, you should do the following:
- Call Academic Counseling at 651-962-6300 (located in MHC 110) to set-up an appointment to discuss courses you have remaining, and to complete the forms listed below.
- If the student has attended any other institution(s) during the time s/he left UST and is now returning, transcript(s) from each of the other institutions must be received and evaluated by UST, as well as the Dean of Students form from the last institution attended, prior to formal re-admittance and registration.
- Students will be directed to the Registrar's Office (MHC 126) with the updated forms, signed by an Academic Counselor.
- The Registration Coordinator in the Registrar's Office (MHC 126) will update the information and then register the student if necessary.
Standard Forms Below
|Undergraduate College Information Questionnaire Form|
|Change in Registration Form (add/drop form)|
|Transcript Request Form for Other Institutions|
|Dean of Students Form|
|Notice of Obligation|
If you wish to return to St. Thomas to add a major or a minor, a completed major field card or minor field card will need to be attached to the readmission form.
Click here to view available classes.
- Click on undergraduate subject areas (all) link
- Click on the subject and then click on the view selections button
- Related links can be found on the right hand side of the screen
Undergraduate Academic Catalog
Click here to view the undergraduate academic catalog
ID Card Office
Once you are registered for class(es) you may obtain a free picture identification card at the card office (651-962-6069), Room 101 of Murray-Herrick Campus Center (#6 on UST map). You will need an ID card when you purchase a parking permit, when checking out materials from the library, and for using the athletic facilities.
UST ID/Password/Blackboard Access
To access Murphy Online you must have a Network ID and Network Password. If you need assistance, please contact the ITS Tech Desk at 651-962-6230 or email.
To access Blackboard you must have a network user name and password. If you do not know your UST I.D. and PIN, please contact the ITS Tech Desk at 651-962-6230 or email. They will email this information to your UST email address.
Final grades may be viewed on Murphy Online.
|Information on section numbers||Site codes|
|P1 sections are for first semester freshmen only||SP = St. Paul|
|41, 42, 43 sections are for Aquinas Scholars students only||MP = Minneapolis|
51, 52 etc are lab sections
SA = Study Abroad