The Office of Student Data & Registrar maintains the integrity of student records, and helps ensure students understand the policies and procedures governing participation in academic coursework at the University of St. Thomas.
Free transcript processing on all requests.
New Graduates: Transcripts will reflect your degree award date approximately three weeks after the end of the term.
St. Thomas official transcripts are printed on security paper and bear the university seal. These transcripts may be picked up by the student or mailed directly from the Office of Student Data & Registrar. When official transcripts are provided directly to the student, they are sealed in a university envelope and the transcript is stamped "Issued directly to the student".
Currently, the University of St. Thomas only provides paper official transcripts. Electronic transcripts are not available at this time.
- Current and former students can request transcripts through Murphy Online.
- If you have forgotten you username and password, please contact the Tech Desk for assistance.
- You may also fill out our Transcript Request Form and return it to Student Data & Registrar.
- These transcript requests must include the hand-written signature of the student or the request will be returned for completion.
- If you need an unofficial transcript, you can access it in Murphy Online > Student Services > Student Records > Academic Transcript.
Transcripts from the University of St. Thomas may be requested or released. Transcripts and documents issued to the University of St. Thomas for admission or credit transfer become the property of the University of St. Thomas and cannot be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions. Federal policy permits a student the right to view the documents in his or her academic records. However, the University does not provide (or allow the making of) copies of these documents.
Please note: The Office of Student Data & Registrar does not hold transcript requests for future activity (such as the posting of grades or awarding of degrees). Please submit your transcript request after your grades are posted or degree has been awarded.
All current St. Thomas students should use the Murphy Online to print off enrollment verification letters.
- Log into Murphy Online
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select National Student Clearinghouse
- To log on to the NSC site, you will need your name, birth date and social security number.
If your third party will not accept the NSC enrollment verification letter or if you need information that is not included in the NSC enrollment verification letter, you may submit an Enrollment Verification to the Office of Student Data & Registrar.
For more information about these requests, please see our page on Enrollment Verification.