Beginning in the spring of 2015, University of St. Thomas (UST) students can authorize other individuals access to certain portions of their academic records. These individuals are known as proxy users. Through UST Murphy Online, students have the ability to select, from a list of authorizations, which pieces of information their proxy can view. Information given to the proxy will be available in “Read Only” format. The proxy will not be able to update any student information or request any written documentation via their Proxy Access.
For further information...
Students please click here for a step-by-step guide to establishing Proxy Access and for answers to frequently asked questions.
Proxy users please click here for more information on Proxy Access and for answers to frequently asked questions.
Definition of Authorizations
This section contains several explanations of phrases that you may encounter as a student and as a proxy. For further information, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Financial Aid
- View My Financial Aid Award
- Student Requirements: requirements needed to complete the student's financial aid file
- Award Payment Schedule: disbursement dates of financial aid funds
- Financial Aid History
- Loan Application History
- Financial Aid Important Messages
- Student Detail Schedule: classes for which the student is registered, meeting days and times, instructor, etc.
- Student Summary Schedule: classes for which the student is registered
- Registration Status: student's status as full-time, part-time, etc.
- Final Grades: access to know all final grades reported for the student
- Academic Transcript: allows proxy to view the student's unofficial transcript. Official transcripts may only be obtained by the student
- Student Account
- Account Detail by Term
- Tuition Reimbursement Detail Report
- 1098-T Summary Tax Notification: allows proxy to view 1098-T form
- Student Address
- View Address: access to view address and phone numbers listed on student's record
Questions? Contact Us!
For general information on Proxy Access, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or (651) 962-6700.
For questions for Financial Aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 962-6550.
If you have questions about eBill & ePay, please note that an authorized user is different than Proxy Access; please contact the Business Office at BusOffice@stthomas.edu or (651) 962-6600.