Selim Center for Lifelong Learning
The Selim Center for Lifelong Learning engages adult learners in high quality educational opportunities that promote growth in mind, body, and spirit. Now in its 50th year, the Center provides lifelong learning and intergenerational programming for people 40 and older. Please click on the "See Programs" button for more information on our upcoming events.
Selim Center Programming
- Winter Term (begins in February): Winter programs are entirely online via a live Zoom feed. information now available! Click on the "See Programs" button to reach individual pages about each upcoming event.
- Spring Term (begins in April): Spring programs are taking place on campus with an onlive live-simulcast available via Zoom. Click on the "See Programs" button to reach individual pages about each upcoming event.
Our programming features a variety of learning opportunities. We remain committed to providing high quality learning opportunities for you, and we look forward to fulfilling your lifelong learning needs in order to Make Your Brain Happy!
For a sample of the programming you'll enjoy in our lecture series and meal events, please check out these links that were recorded for re-broadcast on MPR:
- Roger Moe & Steve Sviggum, moderated by Gary Eichten: Reforming Politics in Minnesota: Insider Views
- Annette Atkins on Learning the history of your town (focus on Stillwater)
- Nick Hayes: Putin's Power Game at Home and Abroad
- Walter Mondale, David Durenberger & Gary Eichten: When Politics was not a Bloodsport
The Center's monthly newsletter provides information on upcoming programming, lifelong learning information, and other information useful to lifelong learners. Please click the link to read our current newsletter: Current Newsletter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
If you would like to receive updates from the Center, consider signing up for our newsletter.