Housing for Current & Returning Students
On November 30, 2020, we opened our online housing re-application process for the 2021-2022 academic year. By applying, students will be eligible for our housing selection process that will occur March 8-19, 2021. Students must apply by Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. to be eligible for the housing selection process.
- 2021-2022 Housing Selection Guidelines = includes important dates and information about the selection process. This document will provide all important dates and information about how selection will occur for students
- 2021-2022 Rates = includes meal plan and housing rates. Rates for returning students include no rate increases in Apartments, Suites, or Single rooms from 2020-2021 rates!
- Virtual Housing information sessions = attend to learn more about the process and have a chance to win $100 credit on next year's housing costs. Dates, times, and Zoom link can also be found on Tommie Link. If you cannot attend any of the sessions, you can watch a recording of a session here
- In-person housing tours = an opportunity to visit apartment and suite spaces. You must sign-up for a timeslot!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) = more Q&A about the process
- Student Residence Agreement = what you agree to by living on campus. You electronically sign that you will abide by the terms of this agreement when you apply for housing
- Cost Comparison Chart = to help you determine semester costs for room & board as a returning student
If you have any questions about the housing process for next year please contact us.