Housing for Current & Returning Students
We will being the process for 2022-23 housing around the end of November. Please remember that as an incoming first-year student in Fall 2021, you will be required to live on campus for your second year.
Housing for 2021-22
On November 30, 2020, we opened our online housing re-application process for the 2021-2022 academic year. The housing selection process occurred March 8-19, 2021. If you missed this process, and still need housing for the academic year, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- 2021-2022 Rates = includes meal plan and housing rates. Rates for returning students include no rate increases in Apartments, Suites, or Single rooms from 2020-2021 rates!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) = more Q&A about the process
- Student Residence Agreement = what you agree to by living on campus. You electronically sign that you will abide by the terms of this agreement when you apply for housing
- Cost Comparison Chart = to help you determine semester costs for room & board as a returning student
- Move In 2021 = dates for move in and things to think about as you prepare for Fall 2021 move in