In addition to the Family sessions offered during your student's Orientation & Registration Session Day, webinars on additional topics related to your student's transition to St. Thomas and college life will be available throughout the summer. If you would like to attend the live webinars, make sure your student has updated their family emails for you to receive your invitation to these virtual events. Recordings of each of the webinars will be available to view approximately one week after the scheduled live webinar date.
The 2021 Family Orientation webinar topics include:
- Student Academic Sucess- June 2
- This interactive panel discussion will provide an overview of the academic support resources available to your student and how you can support them on their academic journey.
- Housing and Residence Life- June 9
- Living in the residence hall can be an exciting time for first-year students. This webinar will provide families with residence hall expectations and insights on the holistic experiences your student will engage with while living on campus.
- Student Well-Being and Campus Safety- June 16
- This session will provide families with the necessary information to understand the various campus safety, health, and wellness resources that are available to your student.
- Billing and Financial Aid- June 23
- We know you may have questions about billing and financial aid. Join this session to learn how to support your student with the financial aspects of college.
Each 30-minute webinar begins at 6 p.m.