Welcome to St. Thomas!
Your transition into St. Thomas begins now! Over the next few months you will:
- Learn more about what it means to be a Tommie
- Register for first semester courses
- Share your housing preferences and meal plan (if you haven’t already)
- Make decisions about your finances
- Continue to tend to your physical and mental health
- Meet others – both future classmates and the supportive St. Thomas faculty and staff
New First-Year Students
If it's your first year attending college full time, then this information is for you. Find out what you need to do to begin college at St. Thomas.
New Transfer Students
If you've attended college elsewhere as a college student (not as a high school student getting college credits) or are transitioning from Dougherty Family College (DFC), then this is the right place for you. Learn how to transfer credits and settle into your new home at St. Thomas.
If you're crossing country borders to join us, the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) will walk you through all the processes related to immigration and finding your new home at St. Thomas.
Families of New Students
Parents, guardians, and all others who care for a new St. Thomas student will find information here about what is expected of your student (and of you), along with key dates and milestones.
New Spring Students
If spring term is your first term as a Tommie, then this information is for you. Find out what you need to do to begin at St. Thomas.