Our meal plans provide well-thought out, convenient, healthy dining options for every student on campus. Take a look at our meal plan options for resident and commuter students and note that all first-year students living on campus will be enrolled in the unlimited meal plan.
Meal swipes can be used in our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls: The View, The Northsider and Cornerstone Kitchen. Many plans also include dining dollars which can be used at any retail dining venue on campus.
For further information about meal plans, contact Dining Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 651-962-6060 or visit the Card Office in ASC 253.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff
Visit One St. Thomas to get more information about your meal plan balance, meal plan renewals, commuter plans catering and more.
Meal Plan Policies
- Meals from meal plans, commonly known as "meal swipes" may be used in The View, Northsider and Cornerstone Kitchen. These dining halls offer all-you-care-to-eat meals. Meals must be eaten in the dining hall; taking food out of the dining halls is not allowed.
- Sophomore residents in all halls except Morrison, Flynn, CDC Student Residence, 2085 Grand, or 2151 Grand are required to have a meal plan and may choose the Block 135, Block 150, or Unlimited plan. View meal plan options for current and returning students.
- Junior and senior residents of Brady, Cretin, Dowling, Grace, Ireland and Murray Halls are required to have a meal plan and may choose any student meal plan.
- Sophomore, Junior, and Senior residents of Flynn, Morrison, CDC/SR, 2085 Grand, 2151 Grand Avenue and the Transfer Houses are not required to have a meal plan, but may choose any student meal plan.
- Meal plan availability may be adjusted based on medical documentation through an approval process with Dining Services. Learn more »
- Any meals or dining dollars not used by the final day of each semester are lost; there are no refunds or rollovers to the next semester.
- Meal Plan participants may increase or decrease their meal plan — within the options available to them based on class year and housing choice — through the second Friday of the semester.
- Resident students may change or cancel meal plans using Murphy Online.
- Off-campus/commuter students may change a meal plan by ordering another meal plan the same way they ordered the first. The last received meal plan order will be the plan on record that the student will be billed for. To cancel a meal plan, an off-campus/commuter student must send an email to email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. on the second Friday of the semester. Off-campus students can contact the Card Office for assistance with meal plans.
- Meals are for use by the meal plan holder only, with the exception of guest meals which may be shared.
- Meal plans are offered for fall semester, J-term and spring semester. No summer meal plans are offered. Summer meals can be purchased using eXpress, cash, credit or debit.