Counseling and Psychological Services Office 
is open
Monday - Friday 8-4:30pm
except on observed UST Holiday Schedule
FAX 651-962-6779

35 South Finn Street***

If you need emergency services, contact
Public Safety at 651-962-5555 OR dial 911.

Alternatively, you can reach
Ramsey County's 24 hour Crisis Line at 651-266-7900

Counseling and Psychological Services is accredited by the 
International Association of Counseling Services (IACS).

Apps can be used to promote relaxation, build healthy habits, and better understand your mental health. Click Here

We have made an audio relaxation exercise available. Listen online or download to your MP3 player! Click here

Light box therapy can be a helpful treatment for seasonal affective disorder.

You can work with a counselor to explore your concerns and work toward a better understanding and resolution of your difficulties.Click here

One of the best ways to learn about yourself and how you interact with others is by being in a group. Groups typically have 6-8 students and are facilitated by two counselors. Click here

If you or a friend need immediate help, please call Counseling and Psychological Services at (651) 962-6780. Click here

Let’s Talk is a free and confidential service meant to provide students with consultation and support. Students are able to meet with professional staff from Counseling and Psychological Services for quick, 10-15 minute consultations. Appointments are first come, first-served. The counselor will listen closely to your concerns and provide support, perspective, and suggestions for resources. Click here

Pathways to a Better You is a 3 week workshop where you learn how to practice self-care, cope with feelings, and live by your values. Click here

If you are concerned about your drinking behavior, Counseling and Psychological Services staff can help you assess whether it is a problem and what steps you can take to change it. Click here

If you have concerns about a friend, want to do team building with your organization or are wondering how to deal with a troubled student, Counseling and Psychological Services staff can help you find a solution. Click here

Counseling and Psychological Services can help you find options for mental health services in the metropolitan area if your concerns cannot be resolved in the short term model we use or if you are ineligible for services. Click here