St. Thomas is excited to announce our commencement ceremonies to celebrate the graduates of 2023!
The 2023 ceremonies will take place indoors in the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Center Fieldhouse, and tickets will be required for all guests. All ceremonies will also be live-streamed and recorded. The University will host:
Saturday, May 20, 2023 = 3 Ceremonies for Undergraduate Programs
- 9:00 AM = Undergraduates from Opus College of Business
- 12:30 PM = Undergraduates from College of Arts & Sciences
- 3:30 PM = Undergraduates from: School of Education, School of Engineering, Morrison Family College of Health
Sunday, May 21, 2023 - NEW SCHEDULE
- 9:30 AM Graduates from the Dougherty Family College
- 12:30 PM Graduate Students from: Opus College of Business, College of Arts & Sciences, School of Divinity
- 3:30 PM Graduate Students from: Morrison Family College of Health, School of Education, School of Engineering
Guests of graduates are welcome to attend. Each graduate will participate in one ceremony and will be given a minimum of 5 tickets for their specific ceremony to share with families and friends. There is no cost for tickets and graduates do not need a ticket. As we finalize participation in the ceremonies, there may be opportunities for additional tickets. Tickets will be distributed through a ticketing system that graduates will be able to share electronically or print. All ticketing information will be communicated to graduating students.
Other important dates include:
- Undergraduate Senior Days: April 28, 2023 - May 19, 2023
- DFC Grad Days: Wednesday, May 3, 3pm-5pm
- March Out of the Arches: Friday, May 19, 2023, at 4pm
- Baccalaureate Mass: Friday, May 19, 2023, at 7pm at the Cathedral of St Paul
Information and Links from May 2022 Commencement
Congratulations to all our St. Thomas 2022 graduates! We are proud of your accomplishments and am so glad to have been able to celebrate and honor this special milestone with you.
Use the links below to enjoy the ceremonies, recognition and celebrations for all our graduating classes.
We celebrated our undergraduates in three ceremonies on Saturday, May 21, 2022.
- Undergraduate Ceremony video of the 9 a.m. ceremony for College of Arts and Sciences
- Undergraduate Ceremony video of the 12 p.m. ceremony for Opus College of Business
- Undergraduate Ceremony video of the 3 p.m. ceremony for Morrison Family College of Health, School of Education and School of Engineering
- Sights and Sounds: 2022 Undergraduate Commencement Newsroom story
- Class of 2022 March Out of the Arches video and Newsroom story
- Undergraduate Commencement website
We celebrated the Dougherty Family College Class of 2022 on Sunday, May 22, 2022.
We celebrated our graduate school graduates with two ceremonies on Sunday, May 22, 2022.
- Graduate School Ceremony video of the 12 p.m. ceremony for Opus College of Business, School of Education and School of Divinity
- Graduate School Ceremony video of the 3 p.m. ceremony for College of Arts and Sciences, Morrison Family College of Health and School of Engineering
- 2022 Graduate Commencement Newsroom story
- Graduate School Commencement website
All programs offered by the University of St. Thomas shall be readily accessible to individuals with disabilities. For details, read about accessibility as it relates to commencement, or call (651) 962-6315.