Welcome to the Tommie Card Office!
ATTENTION: Due to the rebranding of the University last spring, everyone on campus (students, faculty & staff) are required to get a new Tommie ID Card. (With the new card, you must take a new picture) This is MANDATORY for the entire campus, both St. Paul and Minneapolis. The first card is free, so stop in and pick one up!
Note: Due to everyone having to get the new Tommie Card, we will be open late on Tuesday, October 4th, until 6:30pm to help accomodate those students, staff, and faculty that have difficulty making it to the Card Office during normal business hours.
The Tommie Card is the official multi-purpose identification card of the University of St. Thomas. All registered students, faculty, and staff are eligible to obtain a Tommie Card, which is utilized throughout campus (and beyond!) in the following ways:
- Meal Plan card
- Library card
- Access to campus computer labs, athletic facilities, and the intercampus shuttle
- ID verification for on-campus business such as purchasing a parking permit
- Spending card for eXpress Account funds
- Allows for discounted or free admission to select events
- Vending machine purchases
- Laundry access
- and more...
Use the menu bar above to navigate the Tommie Card Office site and learn more about the Tommie Card benefits and features.