Welcome to the Tommie Card Office
Until further notice: the Tommie Card Office will be operating out of room 351 of the Anderson Student Center, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
The Tommie Card is the official multi-purpose identification card of the University of St. Thomas. Most registered students, faculty, and staff are eligible to obtain a Tommie Card, which is utilized throughout campus (and beyond!) in the following ways:
- Meal Plan card
- Library card
- Access into parking ramps (if purchased)
- Intercampus shuttle
- Access into campus computer labs, rooms, and/or buildings (dorms)
- ID verification for on-campus businesses such as purchasing a parking permit
- Spending card for eXpress Account funds
- Access into the AARC & McCarthy Gym
- Allows for discounted or free admission to select events
- Select vending machine purchases
- Laundry access
- and more...
Use the menu bar above to navigate the Tommie Card Office site and learn more about the Tommie Cards benefits and features.
NOTE: It is mandatory to have a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, state ID) in order to get your first Tommie Card or AARC Card.