NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: Revisit in Fall 2017 for new scholarship offers.
Application: St. Thomas offers an International Scholarship, which may cover up to 40% of tuition. To apply, applicants must submit:
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, school administrator or community leader which supports your petition for the financial award.
- A one-page written essay of why a scholarship should be awarded to you including:
- Reasons why you wish to attend the University of St. Thomas
- Any leadership activities, service organizations, or clubs in which you have participated (list and explain)
- What you plan to do in the future to help others and/or future generations
- Other evidence that supports why you should be awarded a scholarship to attend the University of St. Thomas
Deadlines: For priority scholarship application, students should complete their application and submit all required documentation by the following dates:
Fall semester: April 1
Spring semester: September 15
St. Thomas Contact: International Admissions, (651) 962-6150, firstname.lastname@example.org