Amount: 10% to 70% of tuition
Eligibility: Prospective international undergraduate students
- Apply for admission to St. Thomas.
- Submit one or more letter(s) of recommendation from a teacher, coach or school administrator.
- Submit a one-page essay explaining why you deserve a scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded based on a holistic review of each student’s application. We will take into consideration the applicant’s grades in school, exam scores, essay(s), letter(s) of recommendation, extracurricular activities and any other supplemental materials submitted by the student.
The #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship recognizes international students who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. The University of St. Thomas will award two annual, renewable scholarships covering 50 percent of tuition per year. The scholarship is open to freshmen undergraduate international students of all academic majors and fields of study.
- Be a freshman international applicant to St. Thomas.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Meet all the St. Thomas international admissions requirements.
- Have a demonstrated history of academic excellence.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.