The University of St. Thomas offers merit-based scholarship awards equal to up to 40% of tuition for qualified international undergraduate students. To ensure priority consideration for awards, we encourage you to submit your application for admission early.
International students may seek on-campus employment through the Human Resources Department. Any questions regarding your eligibility to work while on an F-1 or J-1 visa should be directed to International Student Services.
St. Thomas is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of scholarships to international undergraduate students. Maximum international student scholarships award can equal up to 40% of the tuition cost.
Eligibility: Applicants who plan to apply for scholarships must submit official proof of financial support and must submit the financial certification form prior to consideration for a scholarship. You may submit your scholarship application materials by mail, by fax, or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Apply for admission to St. Thomas.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions
- Submit a one-page written essay of why a scholarship should be awarded to you to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions. Please include:
- Reasons why you wish to attend the University of St. Thomas.
- Any leadership activities, service organizations, or clubs in which you have participated (list and explain).
- What you plan to do in the future to help other and/or future generations.
- Other evidence that supports why you should be awarded a scholarship to attend the University of St. Thomas.
Deadline: To be considered for a scholarship, you must complete an application for admission and submit all requirements for a scholarship application by the following dates:
- Fall (August) semester deadline: January 15
- Spring (January) semester deadline: September 15
You may complete a scholarship application after the deadlines listed above. However, applications received on or before the deadline are given priority consideration.
St. Thomas Contact: International Admissions and Aid, (651) 962-6150, email@example.com