Services During Covid
Center for Well-Being
The Center for Well-Being is open and offering many of its services virtually. Please call the Center for Well-Being at 651-962-6750 for any of the services below:
Health Services is open 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Mental Health (Psychiatry, Medication Management, etc.) will continue via tele-health Zoom appointments
- The Moderna vaccine is available
- Online scheduling is available through myHealthPortal or call 651-962-6750 for an appointment
- Rapid and PCR tests are availble
- COVID-19 antibody screening is not offered at this time
- All COVID-19 testing appointments must be scheduled by calling 651-962-6750 (online scheduling not available)
- If you want to have a test during the weekend, the best option is the CVS Pharmacy located at 499 Snelling Avenue N, Saint Paul, which offers drive-through testing. Please call 651-917-2001 to schedule a test with CVS.
Please remember to wear a cloth mask prior to entering the Center for Well-Being.
Mental Health Services
Counseling and Psychological Services has moved all scheduled counseling sessions to on-line Zoom appointments beginning March 23, 2020 until Fall 2021. Counselors are available for tele-health appointments weekdays from 8am-4:30pm
- Students can call the Center for Well-Being to schedule appointments (651-962-6750)
Mental Health Crisis
Mental Health crisis support will be available for students from 8am-4:30pm via phone only. Students can call the Center for Well-Being to reach a counselor (651-962-6750).
After Hours Urgent/Crisis Phone Counseling is available to students by calling the Center for Well-Being at 651-962-6750 and selecting Option 4 or by calling 855-526-7678 directly. Students will be connected to a licensed mental health counselor for brief, solution-focused counseling.
Additional after hours resources:
- Ramsey County: 651-266-7900
- Hennepin County: 612-596-1223
- 24-hour crisis line: 1-800-273-8255 (or text LISTEN to 741741)
Remote Mental Health Services
To access confidential online cognitive behavioral therapy at any time, visit the Learn to Live website.
Health Promotion, Resilience and Violence Prevention
All student health promotion events at the Center for Well-Being will be virtual until further notice. Please check the Center for Well-Being Tommie Link page and social media platforms for updates and virtual events.