Handshake is a platform for students, alumni and employers to connect for job and internship opportunities, career events, and more. More than 550,000 employers hire students on Handshake and more than 1,200 colleges and universities help students find jobs on Handshake.
- Students: Log into your free account by using your St. Thomas username and password.
- Alumni: Request a free account using this form.
- Employers: Use your existing Handshake credentials, or get started with the Employer Quickstart Guide from Handshake.
- Faculty: Find instructions here to request your Handshake account.
Handshake Features For Students and Alumni
- Explore career paths
- Create student profile
- Find and apply for jobs and internships
- Upload and manage resume, transcripts, and cover letters
- Register for career center and employer events, and career fairs
Handshake Features For Employers
- Post jobs and internships
- Search and contact students directly
- Participate in on-campus interviews
- Participate in career fairs and recruiting events