Handshake: Connecting You with Opportunities and Employers
Search. Connect. Apply. Get Hired.
Handshake is the go-to source for jobs, internships, employer connections, peer-to-peer insights, and career fair and event information. Whether exploring your options or targeting a specific path, Handshake can help.
Use Handshake to:
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Set up automatic feeds tailored to your interests
- Connect with employers and alumni
- Learn about organizations
- Register for workshops, events and fairs
- Publicize your resume
Accessing Handshake is easy:
- Students: Log in using your St. Thomas username and password.
- Alumni: If you don't already have an account, request one using this form.
- Faculty: Find instructions using Resources for Faculty and Staff to request ab account.
For customized feeds, personalized job and internship recommendations, and employers targeting you specifically, fully complete your Handshake profile and career interests.
Handshake Features For Students and Alumni
- Explore career paths
- Create student profile
- Find and apply for jobs and internships
- Upload and manage resume, transcripts, and cover letters
- Register for career center and employer events, and career fairs
Handshake Features For Employers
- Post jobs and internships
- Search and contact students directly
- Participate in on-campus interviews
- Participate in career fairs and recruiting events