The University of St. Thomas Information Security Department defines and implements University-wide policies, procedures, standards, and functions spanning across, IT Governance, Network Security, Application Security, Compliance, and Identity & Access Management.
- Monitors the campus network and systems for signs of compromised systems, and investigates security violations
- Manages and enforces information security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Manages the security awareness program
- Partners with operational units in ITS to manage login services, user account provisioning, user entitlement and privileges
- Acts as a liaison with University leadership, General Counsel, St. Thomas Public Safety, and law enforcement
- Serves as the policy and compliance leads for ITS
Travel Plans for the Winter Break?
Check out the tips and recommendations we put together if you plan on traveling with tech.