The Parking & Transportation Services office handles all parking questions, issues parking permits, takes requests for special event parking, sells Metro Transit bus passes, and processes University of St. Thomas parking tickets and appeals.
Move out parking and commencement parking details are listed on our special events page.
Permits will not be required to park in the red and yellow lots, or in the residential parking areas. beginning on May 28. Restricted parking will still be in effect (Admissions spaces, Lot Q, Lots P, X & Y, Davanni's) and other regulatory parking, fire lanes, 15 minute parking, disability parking, etc., and will still be enforced.
Overnight parking is only permitted in Morrison R2 & R3, Anderson Parking Facility (lower level preferred), and Lot U. There is no parking from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. in all other parking locations. Oversized vehicled that will not fit in a parking structures are to park in Lot U.
The following lots will be closed for construction projects and all vehicles must be moved as indicated:
- Lot A will close on Saturday May 25 at 11 p.m. for the summer. The west section will re-open at the start of the fall 2019 semester.
- Lot B will close on Saturday May 25 at 11 p.m. and will re-open at 7 a.m. on Thursday May 30, 2019 as a restricted parking lot.
- Lot D will close on Friday May 24, at 5 p.m. and will cease to exist.
- Lot G will close on Friday May 24, 2019 at 5 p.m. for the duration of the construction.
- No parking in S-1. All vehicles must be removed by Friday May 24, 2019 at 5 p.m.
General hourly parking will be available in Anderson Student Center (ASC) Parking Garage and McNeely (MCH) Parking Garge after 4 p.m. Monday-Friday, Saturday after 7 a.m. and ASC Garage on Sunday at 9 a.m. The ASC Parking Garage closes one hour before building closing. MCH closes at 10 p.m. on weekdays and 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Please swipe your credit card in and out to pay for hourly parking.
Summer shuttle schedule starts May 28
The St Thomas shuttle will run on the Summer and Jterm Schedule schedule starting Tues., May 28. There will be no shuttle service on Memorial Day, May 27, and no Saturday shuttle service through the summer. The regular shuttle schedule will resume Aug. 19, with Saturday service resuming Sept. 7.