Where can I find my immunization information?

Try the following:

  • Your clinic or health care provider
  • Family
  • Previous school
    • if you attended school in Minnesota or Wisconsin (as well as many other states), you were required to provide proof of immunization; call your high school health office
  • Online Resources may be available from the state in which your vaccinations were received

Check the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC). Complete a record request form online or call the MIIC Help Desk at 651-201-5503 or 800-657-3970.


Check the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR).


Check Iowa's Immunization Registry Information System (IRIS).


Search "immunization registry" for the state in which you received your vaccinations to determine if online resources are available.

Please note that not all providers enter vaccinations into these systems.