Crisis & Emergencies
If you or a friend are in a crisis situation and experiencing any of the following:
- unable to stop crying
- thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- have not eaten in a few days (not due to illness)
- have not slept in a few days (not due to illness)
- unable to go to classes (not due to illness)
- other reasons causing great duress
...please call Counseling and Psychological Services for Urgent or Crisis counseling services 24 hours a day/7 days a week, at 651-962-6750 and follow the prompts to be connected to a counselor.
Additional after hours crisis resources:
- Public Safety at 651-962-5555 OR dial 911.
- Ramsey County's 24 hour Crisis Line at 651-266-7900
- Hennepin County 612-596-1223
- 24 hour crisis line: 1-866-379-6363 or
- Text LISTEN to 741741