The Academic Counseling team is available to support undergraduate students and faculty advisors via virtual or in person meetings, or phone or email conversations.
The Academic Counseling department is open Monday -- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment with an Academic Counseling staff member, please call 651-962-6300 or send an email to email@example.com. A staff member will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Academic counselors offer daily Drop In consultations that are 5-10 minute conversations.
Click below for more information about general Academic Counseling hours and drop-in consultations.
Academic Counseling is located in Room 110 Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
Our undergraduate student support includes:
- Registration assistance
- Assessing degree progress and degree evaluation interpretation
- Four-year degree planning
- Committee on Studies appeals
- Academic support for students on probation
- Transfer student registration and advisement
- Referrals to campus support services
Our faculty advisor support includes:
- Virtual drop-in consultations
- General advising tips and clarification about core curriculum requirements, policies, etc.
- Interpretation of student degree evaluations