Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office (DOS) supports the personal development, academic success, and retention of students. We work collaboratively with members of our University community to promote student learning and success.
We are committed to our Catholic identity and our mission to advance the common good. Our university values of antiracism, equity, and inclusion are embedded in our work and we advocate for the inherent human dignity of every person.
We believe every member of the St. Thomas community has the right to feel welcome and safe and we work to create a welcoming environment for all members of our community.
- Assistance with navigating personal and academic challenges
- Bias reporting
- CARE Team
- Crisis response
- Conflict resolution
- Emergency loans
- Food insecurity assistance
- Housing insecurity assistance
- Restorative justice conferences
- Student Conduct
- Off-Campus Student Life
- Orientation & Registration
- Family Liaison and Family Program
- Proud to Be F1rst (For students who identify as first-generation students. St Thomas defines first-generation as a student whose parents/guardians did not receive a 4-year degree in the United States.)
- Veterans Resource Center