The Department of Campus Life office in the Anderson Student Center is open and we are ready to connect with you. Stop by and visit us in person in ASC 325 or you can call us at 651-962-6130 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out about upcoming events and activities, please visit TOMMIE LINK.
We look forward to engaging with you this semester!
About Campus Life:
Through collaboration and the development of inclusive and meaningful engagement opportunities, the Department of Campus Life is committed to enhancing the student experience beyond the classroom. Students have opportunities to build connections, engage in social and interest-based activities, enhance their leadership skills and develop meaningful relationships.
In Campus Life students can:
- Develop their own self-understanding by exploring new interests and opportunities through involvement in student clubs and organizations, leadership seminars and other engagement events
- Identify and build connections with other students through student clubs and organizations and a wide variety of engagement and spirit activities and events
- Learn to embrace our differences and contribute to building an inclusive and welcoming community for all students through offerings in the Inclusive Leadership Collaboratory, club trainings and engagement opportunities
- See themselves as changemakers as they engage in student clubs, events and activities that encourage students to innovate creatively
- Learn to act wisely by taking responsibility for and engaging in their own leadership paths and experiences through active involvement, training opportunities and social engagement activities and events
With a commitment to the mission of the University of St. Thomas, the Department of Campus Life promotes purposeful and inclusive co-curricular communities for all students. Take a look at all there is to do at the university; you’ll find it easy to become involved. Visit our Getting Involved section to find out more!