Mental Health information for Faculty/Staff

Counseling and Psychological Services staff are always available resources for you or your faculty or staff colleagues. Below is the contact information for Counseling and Psychological Services

(651) 962-6780
Counseling and Psychological Services website

Employee Assistance Programs

The Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) provide cost-free professional consultation and referral services for staff and faculty who are experiencing work and personal-related difficulties. Immediate family members are also eligible for EAP services.

Confidential consultation is provided in areas that include:
Work relationships
Conflict resolution
Mental health
Interpersonal relationships
Loss and bereavement
Alcohol/substance abuse

Crisis Phone Numbers

Is This An Emergency?

If you are in an emergency and need immediate help with the person you care about, contact Public Safety at 651-962-5555 for On-Campus issues OR 911 for Off-Campus issues.