Twin Cities Legal Diversity
The Twin Cities legal community includes lawyers and judges of color practicing in local law firms, corporations, public interest agencies and at all levels of government in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Minnesota American Indian Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- Minnesota Black Women Lawyers Network
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, MN Chapter
Diversity in the Twin Cities
- Largest Hmong, Somali and Liberian communities in the United States.
- Largest Native American urban population.
- Fastest growing population in the Midwest.
- 16th most populous urban area in the United States.
- Largest business and legal community between Chicago and Seattle.
- 15th largest Hispanic population in the United States.