This section contains content and links that will help you through the financial aid process at St. Thomas. If you are looking for something that you can not find here, please contact us with any questions.
We have assembled a list of websites that offer students free access to aggregated scholarship information. However, these scholarship websites are funded by advertising and may promote products or services to users. Read our tips for your scholarship search to avoid common mistakes and make every application count.
This site organizes financial education help from over 20 different federal websites in one place.
- Information is organized by Life Events; everything from going to college to retirement
- Hands on tools to help you create a budget or calculate borrowing costs
- Updated constantly with new and useful information
Project on Student Debt
The Project on Student Debt works to increase public understanding of this trend and the implications for our families, economy, and society. Recognizing that loans play a critical role in making college possible, the Project's goal is to identify cost-effective solutions that expand educational opportunity, protect family financial security, and advance economic competitiveness."
Federal Reserve Board Consumer Information Brochures
The Federal Reserve Board Website can provide you with informational brochures available to download to your home computer. They provide information on:
- Five Tips for Protecting your Checking Account
- Five Tips for Improving your Credit Score
- Choosing a Credit Card
- Credit Protection Laws
- Protecting Yourself from Overdraft and Bounced-Check Fees and much more!