The Development Office’s Corporate and Foundation Relations staff works to partner with corporations and foundations for support of the University of St. Thomas.
The office works with the administration and faculty to help match key St. Thomas needs with the giving criteria of corporations and foundations.
The Twin Cities has a world class community of corporations and foundations, and they have been vital collaborators over the years, helping St. Thomas develop its highly regarded academic programs and facilities. These supporters range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, and from family foundations to regional and national foundations.
Many corporations and foundations focus their charitable giving on providing scholarship aid, which is the university’s greatest need. In addition, they contribute to the St. Thomas community in a variety of other ways:
- Creating new and innovative academic and community-based programs
- Partnering to support faculty and student research initiatives
- Supplying state-of-the-art equipment
- Establishing endowments
- Helping the university with its capital needs and new facility construction
- Matching gifts of employee contributions