Study abroad: Mandatory meetings listed, get passports April 12 on campus
Are you studying abroad for the 2007-08 academic year or summer 2007 on a St. Thomas or co-sponsored program? If so, you are required to attend a pre-departure meeting.
Participants for fall 2007 and the academic year 2007-08 must choose one of the following sessions:
- 11:40 a.m. Tuesday, April 17, in Room 301, Aquinas Hall
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, or
- 11:40 a.m. Thursday, April 19, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
Summer 2007 participants:
- 11:40 a.m. Thursday, April 26, in Room 301, Aquinas Hall
Bring your St. Thomas approval packet. Each session will last approximately 90 minutes.
- Pre-approval for courses abroad
- Registration as UST student while abroad
- Program payment and financial aid
- Credit from abroad and transcripts
- Course registration for return semester at UST
- Housing for return semester
Need a passport? Apply for one on campus (note the location change)
Apply for a passport from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 12, in the International Education Center, 44 N. Cleveland Ave. For specific information on the necessary documents and fees to bring, see the Study Abroad Web site, or call (651) 962-6450.