Interested in serving as a student leader next summer or during the 2013-14 academic year?
Visit the Campus Life student leadership selection website to learn more about the opportunities and to view all position descriptions and application instructions.
Ten positions for the 2013-14 academic year and two summer positions are available.
2013-14 academic year positions
- First-year Commuter Mentor
- Hana Executive Board
- International Student Mentor
- Linkages Peer Mentor Program Intern
- Neighborhood Student Adviser
- Peer Ministers
- Resident Adviser (RA) and Apartment Coordinator (AC)
- St. Thomas Activities and Recreation (STAR) Intern
- Tommie Central Staff
- Transfer Transition Leader
2013 summer positions
- REAL Program Adviser
- Summer Orientation Leader
Applications must be submitted no later than Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013.