Welcome to the Tommie Card Office!
We will be closed on Tuesday, September 5th from 10:45am - 1:30pm for the Opening Celebration Activities
The Tommie Card is the official multi-purpose identification card of the University of St. Thomas. All registered students, faculty, and staff are eligible to obtain a Tommie Card, which is utilized throughout campus (and beyond!) in the following ways:
- Meal Plan card
- Library card
- Access to campus computer labs, athletic facilities, and the intercampus shuttle
- ID verification for on-campus business such as purchasing a parking permit
- Spending card for eXpress Account funds
- Allows for discounted or free admission to select events
- Select vending machine purchases
- Laundry access
- and more...
Use the menu bar above to navigate the Tommie Card Office site and learn more about the Tommie Cards benefits and features.
* Need a passport photo? The Tommie Card Office takes passport photos during normal business hours. The cost is $15.00 for two 2"x2" photos.
NOTE: It is mandatory to have a photo ID (driver's license, passport, state ID) in order to get your first Tommie Card or AARC Card.