Welcome to the UST Card Office!
The Tommie Card is the official multi-purpose identification card of the University of St. Thomas. All UST registered students, faculty, and staff are eligible to obtain a Tommie card, which is utilized throughout campus (and beyond!) in the following ways:
- Meal Plan card
- Library card
- Access to campus computer labs, athletic facilities, and the intercampus shuttle
- ID verification for on-campus business such as purchasing a parking permit or check cashing
- Spending card for eXpress Account funds
- Allows for discounted or free admission to select events
- Vending machine purchases
- Laundry access
- and more...
Use the menu to the left to navigate the Card Office site and learn more about the Tommie Card benefits and features.
Hours of Operation
St Paul - MHC 101
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Access GET Funds
Click on Tommie to access GET - the Tommie eXpress Card Online Management System. Visit the eXpress Account section for more information on eXpress and GET Funds.