Welcome to the Tommie Card Office!
ATTENTION: Due to the rebranding of the University last spring, everyone on campus (students, faculty & staff) are required to get a new Tommie ID Card. (With the new card, you must take a new picture) This is MANDATORY for the entire campus, both St. Paul and Minneapolis. The first card is free, so stop in and pick one up!
The Tommie Card is the official multi-purpose identification card of the University of St. Thomas. All registered students, faculty, and staff are eligible to obtain a Tommie Card, which is utilized throughout campus (and beyond!) in the following ways:
- Meal Plan card
- Library card
- Access to campus computer labs, athletic facilities, and the intercampus shuttle
- ID verification for on-campus business such as purchasing a parking permit
- Spending card for eXpress Account funds
- Allows for discounted or free admission to select events
- Select vending machine purchases
- Laundry access
- and more...
Use the menu bar above to navigate the Tommie Card Office site and learn more about the Tommie Cards benefits and features.
* Need a passport photo? The Tommie Card Office takes passport photos during normal business hours. The cost is $15.00 for two 2"x2" photos.