A few of the services we provide students are:
- Registration assistance
- Major/minor field selection
- Interpreting degree evaluations (progress toward degree completion)
- Four-year plans
- Negotiating student/professor conflicts
- Committee on Studies and Financial Aid appeals
- Academic support for students on probation and students provisionally admitted
- Transfer student information
- Referrals to support services
- Notifying instructors of extended illnesses or emergencies
A few of the services we provide faculty are:
- Faculty Advising Program
- First year student advising
- Contact underperforming and missing students
- Student/professor conflicts
- General advising tips and clarification of requirements, policies, etc.
- Interpretation of degree audits
Academic Counseling is located in Room 110 Murray-Herrick Campus Center. Current students can call ahead to schedule individual appointments or stop by for a walk-in appointment. However, to ensure a counselor is available, students are encouraged to make an appointment. To schedule an appointment call 651.962.6300.
Hours & Location
Academic Counseling & Support is open Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM.
First Day Fall Semester
See Semester Calendar here.
Last day to add a class
without instructor permission
Last day to drop a class
without notation on record