The Office of Career & Professional Development is pleased to offer reciprocal services to students and graduates whose law school also grants reciprocal privileges to students at the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
The following conditions apply:
- Reciprocity gives students and graduates from other law schools the ability to use our Office of Career & Professional Development resources for a 90-day period starting from the date of the original request.
- Requests for reciprocity must be sent to Dan Winterlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only University of St. Thomas School of Law students are permitted to participate in our on-campus interview or resume collections with employers.
- No reciprocity services will be granted between August 1 and November 1.
- Reciprocity is only available to students and graduates whose law schools grant reciprocal privileges to students and graduates of the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
- Reciprocity is unavailable to students and graduates of the other law schools in Minnesota.
- Reciprocity is granted on a case-by-case basis.
- The University of St. Thomas School of Law Director of Career & Professional Development has the discretion to deny services to individuals if they demonstrate inappropriate or hostile attitudes or behaviors.
Please note reciprocal services are limited to:
- Access to job listings. (Provided the school seeking reciprocity allows the University of St. Thomas School of Law students and graduates the same access.)
- Use of online resources.
- One 30-minute visit during the 90-days with a member of the Career & Professional Development staff.