The Office of Career & Professional Development is pleased to offer reciprocal services to students and graduates whose law school also grants reciprocal privileges to students at the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
The following conditions apply:
- Reciprocity gives students and graduates from other law schools the ability to use our Office of Career & Professional Development resources for 90 days. The 90-day period begins when granted reciprocity.
- Email reciprocity requests to Katie Flood at firstname.lastname@example.org.Only University of St. Thomas School of Law students can participate in our on-campus interview or resume collections with employers.
- Reciprocity services are not granted between July 1 and October 1.
- Reciprocity is only available to students and graduates whose law schools grant reciprocal privileges to students and graduates of the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
- Reciprocity is unavailable to students and graduates of the other law schools in Minnesota.
- Students or graduates of other law schools may only have reciprocity at only one school in Minnesota at a time. Reciprocity is granted on a case-by-case basis.
- The University of St. Thomas School of Law Director of Career & Professional Development has the discretion to deny services to individuals if they demonstrate inappropriate or hostile attitudes or behaviors.
Please note reciprocal services are limited to:
- Access to job listings. (Provided the school seeking reciprocity allows the University of St. Thomas School of Law students and graduates the same access.)