Off-Campus Travel Registration
In May 2007, the Academic and Administrative Leadership (AAL) Group of the University approved the "Administrative Policy and Procedures for Off-Campus Activities, Courses and Programs" to ensure travelers' health and safety and to manage the liability of the University. As per the policies, university-sponsored off-campus travel must be registered.
Further information on this policy, including faculty/staff responsibilities, can be found in the Risk Management Guidelines section of our Web site.
On this page, students, staff and faculty can register their off-campus travel. This travel includes travel to conferences, band/choir trips, independent studies and off-campus site visits. If non-St. Thomas individuals are travelling with a St. Thomas group, please contact Suzanne Windett (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Study Abroad for the appropriate forms.
To register your travel, use the appropriate link below. Please note the following:
- If you are a St. Thomas student or employee, you will be required to log in, using your St. Thomas username and password.
- You will not be able to make changes to your registration once submitted.
- If you do not see your specific destination(s) listed in the Itinerary section, please select the closest city and provide the specific destination when asked.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is submitted, forward this confirmation to your sponsoring department, staff or faculty member.
- All university-related travel is subject to the Cancellation Policy and Risk Assessment Process. If your destination is subject to a Level 3 or 4 U.S. State Department Travel Advisory, notify Global Learning & Strategy for guidance on next steps.
Travel registration must be completed at least two weeks from date of departure. If you are registering travel within two weeks of departure, notify Suzanne Windett (email@example.com) in addition to completing the registration below.
U.S. Travel Registration:
This is to be used for travel solely within the United States.
If you are not currently a St. Thomas student, faculty or staff and are participating on an international program through St. Thomas, please complete a registration. You will be required to create an account.