St. Thomas undergraduate students have elected their 2012-13 Undergraduate Student Government representatives following the conclusion of elections on Friday, April 13.
The following individuals have been elected to the executive board and general council:
- President: Mike Orth
- Executive vice president: Jenna Johnson
- Vice president of financial affairs: To be appointed
- Vice president of academic affairs: Jessica Root
- Vice president of public relations: Megan Matheny
- Vice president of administrative affairs: Collin Kearney
- Senior class president: Sara Greethurst
- Senior class senators: Michael Mortenson and Gabriel Kendor
- Junior class senators: Hayley Trace and Joe Feely
- Sophomore class president: Louis Sand
- Sophomore class senators: Katzie Truso and Beth Wittry
- Elections and credentials chair: Luis Ortega
- Neighborhood senator-Merriam Park: Anthony Gockowski
- Neighborhood senator-WSNAC: Derek VanLith
- Residential senator: Wade Fuerste
- Transfer senator: Vacant
- Legislative affairs senator: Vacant
- Commuter senator: Vacant
Vacancies will be filled in the fall. To speak with a representative, visit the USG website for contact information.
For information regarding the election, email Megan Matheny, USG vice president of public relations.