Study abroad: Pre-Departure Essentials meetings are April 18, 19 and 20
Are you studying abroad for the upcoming academic year 2006-07, or summer or fall 2006, on a St. Thomas or co-sponsored program? If so, you are required to attend a Pre-Departure Essentials meeting.
Choose one of these meetings:
- 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, April 18, or
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 19, or
- 11:45 a.m. Thursday, April 20.
All sessions are held in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center; bring your St. Thomas approval packet.
Topics to be covered:
- Pre-approval for courses abroad
- Registration as UST student while abroad
- Program payment and financial aid
- Credit from abroad and transcripts
- Course registration for your return semester at UST
- Housing for your return semester