Sign up for Minnesota Private College Job and Internship Fair
The Minnesota Private College Job and Internship Fair will be held from Feb. 28 to March 1, 2006. A wide range of employers will be at this fair to offer opportunities for sophomore, junior and senior students from many different majors.
Here’s how you can qualify to participate in the fair:
- You must be a current undergraduate UST student.
- Did you attend an information session for a previous job and internship fair?
– No – Register online to attend one of the information sessions listed on the Career Development Center ’s Seminars and Events Web page.
– Yes – You do not need to attend an information session this year. Come to the Career Development Center, Room 350, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, to confirm that your name is on the list of participants for one of the previous two years’ information sessions. If it is, then you can receive a registration form.
- Turn in the paper registration form and pay the registration fee prior to 4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 22, at the Career Development Center, Room 350, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, (651) 962-6761.