Due to the end of spring term, there will be early deadlines for payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All student time sheets must be completed and submitted electronically to supervisors for approval by the end of the academic year, Friday, May 18.
- Please make sure these time sheets are submitted before you leave campus for the summer.
- Because May 18 is the end of spring term, students will not be able to log onto their academic year time sheets after that day.
- If students will be working past May 18, they will need to submit a Student Employment Form for the summer term via Murphy Online prior to the first day they work in the summer term.
- All other staff time sheets must be submitted by Monday, May 21.
- All direct deposit and tuition deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by Friday, May 18.
- If you receive a check or a paper copy of your direct deposit and would like to have them mailed to a different address in the summer months, please log on to Murphy Online > Personal Information > Update Addresses and Phones > and change your payroll check mailing address to the address where you want your checks mailed.