Please note that due to the upcoming Christmas and New Year’s holidays from Dec. 24 through Jan. 1, 2010, the Dec. 30 payday has been moved up to Wednesday, Dec. 23; there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items:
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All new Student Employment Forms and payroll forms must be submitted and approved by Monday, Dec. 14.
- All Electronic Time Sheets for the pay period Dec. 6 through Dec. 19 must be submitted in Murphy for your supervisors for approval by noon Thursday, Dec. 17.
- All Paper Time Sheets must be received in Payroll by noon Thursday, Dec. 17.
- Time Clock Correction Sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by 8 a.m. Friday, Dec. 18. If you are working on Saturday you also need to submit these hours on a correction sheet because the clocks will be shut down on Saturday.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy by noon Friday, Dec. 18.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Stromberg by 7 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 18.
Pay items received after the deadlines printed above will not be processed on the Dec. 23 paycheck. They will be processed on the following payday, Jan. 15.
Jan. 15, 2010, will be the first pay period in 2010. Deadlines will be returned to normal for that payroll.
- All new Student Employment Forms must be submitted and approved by Monday, Jan. 4.
- All Time Sheets must be submitted by Monday, Jan. 4.
- Approvals must be done by Tuesday, Jan. 5.