STAR will host the Homecoming Dance on Saturday, Oct. 15. The event will be held from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. in the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex field house. Two DJs will ramp up the fun, and photographers will be on hand to catch the memories.
Tickets, on sale at 8 a.m. today, Wednesday, Oct. 5, are free for St. Thomas students and $5 for guests. Each UST student may purchase one guest E-ticket, if available, and the guest must have the E-ticket and some form of government-issued identification to enter the dance; guest tickets are limited.
Tickets are available here. (See instructions below.) Once purchased online the E-ticket must be printed and then can be used to gain entry to the dance. UST ID will be required.
Each individually bar-coded ticket allows only one entry per scan – the first time the ticket is scanned at the door. No one will be allowed entrance or re-entrance once that ticket is scanned. Those who leave and plan to re-enter the dance must have their E-tickets scanned as they exit.
Unauthorized duplication or sale of a ticket may prevent admittance to the dance.
How to purchase a dance ticket
- Visit the UST ticket website and click “Login” to begin.
- Students will need to log in (click “UST Login”) and enter their UST usernames and passwords.
- Customer registration – Fill out billing and shipping information.
- Find the “STAR-Sponsored Event, Dance” – Read all information provided. Students can purchase only one ticket for themselves and one guest ticket.
- After purchasing tickets students must print out the E-ticket to be scanned at the entrance to the dance.
Sweatshirt online orders start at 8 a.m. today, Wednesday, Oct. 5
To claim a homecoming sweatshirt, courtesy of STAR, students will need a ticket, which can be accessed on the UST ticket website. When they get their tickets, students must select the sweatshirt size and style – either zipped or pullover. Both styles have the same design, but the zippered sweatshirt has the image on the back with an additional UST logo on the front. See the mock-up image. This ticket is redeemable for the sweatshirt type and size as listed. There will be no exchanges.
To get a sweatshirt bring this ticket and a valid UST undergraduate student ID to the John P. Monahan Plaza during one of the following distribution times:
- 6-8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10
- 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 13
These are the only times students may pick up their sweatshirts. Those who fail to claim their sweatshirts during these times will surrender their rights to a sweatshirt.