Holiday specials will be served Dec. 6-10 in the following locations:
The Grill, first floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
Sandwich bar special all week: turkey and cranberry-orange salad sandwich served on gourmet multigrain bread, $5.25
- Monday: Christmas cupcakes, $1.25
- Tommie Tuesday: grilled cheese combo served all day, $5
11 a.m.-1 p.m., get free samples of new smoothie recipes from The Pit Stop
- Wednesday: 11 a.m.-1 p.m., hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy, $5
- Thursday: Popcorn chicken, regular or buffalo, with fries and a 20-ounce fountain pop, $6.25
- Friday: Breakfast all day – 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Sorry, no burgers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; however, rest of lunch menu will be available.
The Grill will feature “celebrity grill chefs and sandwich artists” on Wednesday and Friday.
Beakers and Brady Coffee Carts, south campus
- Served all week – 16-ounce caramel apple cider, $2
The Pit Stop, lower level, Koch Commons
- Candy cane Microblasts – 12-ounce for $3, or 16-ounce for $3.50