Graduate Programs in Software (GPS) offers master’s degrees and graduate certificate programs specifically designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their careers or planning career changes.
Learn more about program offerings and meet faculty and staff from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 13, or from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday, May 8. Both sessions will be held in Room 329, O’Shaughnessy Science Hall. The meetings will begin with a short presentation followed by a Q-and-A period.
Listed below are GPS master’s and certificate programs.
- Master of Science degree in Software Engineering
- Master of Science degree in Software Management
- Master of Software Systems
- MS/MBA Dual Degree (program offered by Graduate Programs in Software and Evening UST MBA, Opus College of Business, University of St. Thomas)
- Certificate of Advanced Study
- Certificate in Business Analysis (new)
- Certificate in Computer Security
- Certificate in Information Systems
- Certificate in Software Design and Development
To register for an information session, e-mail Graduate Programs in Software. Walk-ins are welcome, too. Refreshments will be served.
Prefer an individual appointment? Call (651) 962-5500 to schedule a one-to-one appointment at a convenient time with a GPS staff or faculty member.