Junior Achievement can help you earn service hours by educating youth on business, economics and succeeding in a global economy.
Volunteering with Junior Achievement is simple, fun and flexible because:
- Each classroom set completed with JA counts for 10 hours toward the 40-hour requirement for BUS200.
- You can choose from a multitude of hours, locations and classrooms.
- In addition to teaching in classrooms, JA offers special events and other tasks as a way for volunteers to earn hours.
To learn more attend a preparation session:
- Noon Tuesday, Sept. 29, in Room 106, McNeely Hall
- 4:45p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, in Room 106, McNeely Hall
- Noon Thursday, Oct. 1, in Room 106, McNeely Hall
Questions? E-mail Paul Conney.