Delta Sigma Pi invites all Opus College of Business students to a discussion with representatives from Ingenix Consulting, a health-care consulting company. The event will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 15, in Room 116, McNeely Hall. Lunch will be provided by Ingenix.
Learn about the company and its Leadership Acceleration Program, a program tailored for recent college graduates who are interested in developing a consulting career in the health-care industry.
The program lasts up to four years and includes the following:
- Focused professional development, including live and computer-based training
- Professional networking, executive exposure and community outreach activities
- Mentoring with a professional to help guide and shape the student’s career path
- Opportunities to work with industry professionals
- Exposure to the most complex problems in health care via real client work
Ingenix is looking for motivated individuals with strong communication skills. Students are encouraged to submit their résumés prior to the event through the MN Private Colleges Job and Internship Fair website.