Considering blended learning in your course or program? Then don’t miss the blended learning webinar Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 15 and 16.
Faculty and staff are invited to attend the Educause Learning Initiative’s “Blended Learning: The 21st-Century Learning Environment” webinar. The event will highlight the potential of blended learning and touch on instructional models, student learning outcomes and successful implementation practices.
Sponsored by IRT’s Faculty Center for eLearning, the event will be held in Room 102, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center, St. Paul campus, and in Room 322, Schulze Hall, Minneapolis campus. The event will run from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. both days, and faculty and staff are free to drop in for any of the sessions. Highlights of the webinar are listed below.
In order to plan the event, an R.S.V.P. by e-mail is requested to the Faculty Center for eLearning. See the Faculty Center for eLearning website for more information about the webinar; a full schedule and agenda can be viewed here.
Sept. 15 highlights
- Teaching Presence: Creating and Sustaining Communities of Inquiry in Blended Learning Environments – 11:15-11:55 a.m.
- Research and Quality Assurance in Blended Learning – 12:30-1:10 p.m.
- Blending with a Purpose – 2:45-3:05 p.m.
Sept. 16 highlights
- Prepared for Success – Faculty Development – 11:10-11:50 a.m.
- Connecting Online and On-Ground Learners with HyFlex Courses – 1-1:40 p.m.
For more information contact Elizabeth Smith, (651) 962-6838.