Benefits annual enrollment for 2006 begins tomorrow
It is again time to announce the 2006 employee benefits program for the University of St. Thomas. This year’s program includes no changes in the medical plan or in medical premiums and a small increase in dental plan premiums. All changes become effective Jan. 1, 2006.
The following is an overview of the 2006 plan year biweekly premium rates:
All UST employees’ annual enrollment packets should have arrived during the last week of October. Annual enrollment changes will be accepted between Nov. 1 and 17. This year, all enrollment changes will be made online. Information on the details of the UST benefits program and the annual enrollment process will be provided in the enrollment package and at the following employee meetings. Please bring your annual enrollment packet with you to the session.
St. Paul campus
- 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 2, in Room 126, John R. Roach Center for the Liberal Arts
- 3-4 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 8, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 10, in Room 301, Terrence Murphy Hall
There also will be a representative from Prudential Insurance to discuss the new Long-Term Care Insurance program that is available to all UST employees and their dependents.
Note: The only employees who need to participate in annual enrollment are those who:
- Participate in health care or dependent care spending accounts
- Want to make a change to their medical plan option
- Want to change from single to family coverage
- Want to change from family to single coverage
- Previously waived coverage and now want to enroll in medical and/or dental plans
- Do not wish to continue with medical and/or dental plan coverage at UST
- Want to add or delete dependent coverage
For more information, contact the Benefits Office at (651) 962-6497 or stop by the Human Resources Department in Room 217, Aquinas Hall.