26th Annual Undergraduate Communication Research Conference
March 31, 2017
Sponsored by the Department of Communication & Journalism
The annual Undergraduate Communication Research Conference is sponsored by the Department of Communication and Journalism at the University of St. Thomas. It is designed as a celebration of undergraduate research in all areas of the communication discipline, bringing together students and faculty from colleges and universities of the upper Midwest.
Information coming soon.
Paper/Proposal Submission Guideline
Proposals for the conference may include, but are not limited to, individual or group research projects, performance pieces and video productions in areas including communication theory, rhetorical theory and criticism, journalism, and media production and criticism. Students may submit one of the following type of proposals to the conference:
- Individual/Co-authored Research Paper or Project
- Panel Presentation
Submissions of completed projects is strongly recommended and given highest priority in the selection process.
Paper/proposal submissions deadline: TBD
Conference Registration and Fee
Registration will start in January 2017
Schedule for the Day
Friday, March 31, 2017
- 8:15 - 9:00 a.m. Registration: Third Floor, Anderson Student Center, Saint Paul Campus
- 9:00 - 10:15 a.m. Student Panels
- 10:30 - 11:45 a.m. Student Panels
- Noon - 1:30 p.m. Lunch and Keynote Address: Anderson Student Center Woulfe Alumni Hall (ASC 378A)
- 1:45 - 3:00 p.m. Student Panels