Welcome to University of St. Thomas eBilling
From this page, students and authorized users can find out more information about, and complete transactions related to, their UST eBill.
- Students gain access via Murphy Online (Student Services > Student Accounts > View bill and/or make payment).
- Students are able to view account activity, make a payment via ACH or credit card.
- Students are able to create authorized users to view or pay bills.
- Students make the choice when setting up an authorized user whether that authorized user can view the billing statement, payment history, or simply make payments.
- Set up eRefund profile.
- Authorized users are third parties specifically granted access by the student to view or pay bills. Authorized users can include parents, guardians, spouses, employers, etc.
- To create an authorized user, the student must grant access through Murphy Online.
- Authorized users are able to log into the system to complete their user profile and make payments (as authorized.)