Summon (articles and more)
Search for articles, books, and more ?
CLICnet (books and more)
My CLICnet Account - (renew books, etc)
Search for a journal* by name: ?
* Also known as magazine, newspaper, serial, periodical. Subscription list
Know the database (ie: JSTOR or Academic Search Premier) you're looking for?
Just start typing any part of the database name that you know and select from the drop-down list:
Browse an alphabetical list of all our subscription databases:ALL A B C D E F G H I J K
L M N O P R S T U V W #
A-Z list of Library Databases
Summon searches books, journals, articles, films, and other materials from our collection. For example:
If you get too many results, use the limits on the left side to narrow down your search or try one of our other subject-specific resources.
New: see our Introduction to Summon video
CLICnet is a shared catalog for UST and other local universities. It works best when you are:
- Looking for specific book (eg: Hunger Games)
If you are looking for an article or doing general research try Summon, or a specific Journal try our A-Z Journal list.
Looking for a journal (AKA: magazine, newspaper, serial)? For example:
Note that when using this search you are searching for a journal itself, not the articles contained in a journal. If you are searching for a specific article, use Summon.
- Faculty Book Delivery ServiceFaculty, want books delivered to your office mail box? Sign-up today for our Faculty Book Delivery Service!
- Featured Resource: Sage Research Methods OnlineReceive in-depth guidance to both qualitative and quantitative research
- Summer Reading ListHere's a list of books for summer reading, recommended by the UST Libraries staff. Enjoy your summer!
- Featured Resource: Oxford Islamic Studies OnlineDetailed subject encyclopedias, biographies, ebook chapters, Qur’anic Studies materials, etc.
- Kindles at the Library!Check-out a Kindle for 3 weeks for Free!
- Leisure Reading CollectionLooking for something fun to read? See our Leisure Reading Collection at OSF & Keffer Libraries.
- Feel Like a Movie?Check out the Media Resource Collection at the OSF Library for DVDs, and see our streaming video options online.
- Featured Resource: Oxford English DictionaryThe OED is considered the definitive record of the English language.
- UST Research OnlineDigital repository showcasing UST's student and faculty research. Members of the academic community are invited to contribute their completed scholarship for long-term preservation and accessibility.
- Take a Virtual History Tour of the UST CampusTour the Saint Paul campus' historic buildings and landscape.