Position Yourself for Promotion
Digital Marketing Specializations
Don’t fall behind by exploring digital marketing tools and how they fit into marketing strategy.
- Explore elements of digital marketing and how they fit into your strategy
- Build your own website while learning the strategy behind design and content decisions
- Understand and practice with tools to increase visits to your site with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Take the steps to become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional with this pre-requisite
Build on information learned in Digital Marketing Fundamentals (pre-requisite for this program) with this certification program in digital marketing.
- Dive into the key elements of digital marketing strategy including email, social media, mobile, and search and display advertising
- Use each tool with a project that weaves through the full curriculum
- Determine which tools are right (and potentially not right) for your strategy
- Understand how to measure success
- Leave with a marketing strategy in hand
Strategic Decision Making
Learn how to decipher your data in order to make educated business decisions. Explore Google Analytics and be able to understand what your data is telling you.
- Understand how and why visitors are spending time on your website
- Conduct a competitive analysis of the marketplace
- Be able to interpret and present the marketing data your business collects
- Measure and optimize all of your marketing efforts
Social media is one of the fastest growing and changing industries. Stay on top of all of the latest trends and tools with this extensive program.
- Understand how to build a successful social media strategy
- Learn how to build an active brand voice and how to use storytelling
- Explore various social advertising platforms and how to master lead generation
- Know how to access social analytics and be able to use the data to your advantage