Advancing the common good, together
Through its social entrepreneurship activities, The University of St. Thomas supports individuals and enterprises to bring sharp business acumen to address social challenges. We work to explore and develop new ways to affect social change, and educate students and practitioners to meet the demands of today’s rapidly changing nonprofit and social business environment.
A catalyst for social good, we support both emerging and established social entrepreneurs, and for-profit and nonprofit social benefit organizations looking for innovative models and approaches to discern the best course for impact.
St. Thomas students have an opportunity to learn about social entrepreneurship and nonprofit management.
Class options include:
- Social Entrepreneurship (ENTR 340)
- Leading Self and Others (MGMT 603)
- Project Management (MGMT 623)
- Leading Organizational Change (MGMT 702)
- Entrepreneurial Thinking (ENTR 625)
- Social Entrepreneurship in Mumbai (ENTR 714)
- Negotiations Skills (MGMT 808)
- Persuasion (BCOM 635)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (MKTG 780)
- For a full suite of non-credit, non-degree options, visit Executive Education.